Humidity control at the production of dairy products
The best way to solve problems at the production of dairy products
How to stop the processes which deteriorate the quality of dairy products during production?
How to retain the quality of equipment and minimize idle time of production lines?
How to improve transportation and storage of dairy products?
In order to achieve all these goals, it is necessary to reach the optimum humidity during production and storage of products!
Uncontrolled humidity creates the following problems:
- Clumping and sticking together of hygroscopic products (sugar, salt, dry cream (in powder) etc.) during pneumatic transportation.
- Development of mildew and bacteria on products, at production and storage facilities.
- Adhesion of the packaging material to the product.
- Formation of condensed moisture on the surface of production equipment and at production facilities.
- Formation of frost, ice, ice accretion in refrigerators and freezers.
- Failures of electronic and electrical systems.
- Emergency stops of production lines.
- Quicker deterioration of bearing constructions of buildings.
The best solution to these problems is to remove excessive moisture by dessicant method during production and storage of dairy products.
The advantages of desiccant dehumidifiers of DT Group
- High drying efficiency at a low energy-consumption level.
- Efficient operation at low temperatures.
- Easy installation.
- Small size and low weight.
- Possibility to fully automate the process of humidity control.
- Corrosion-resistant body (stainless steel, aluminum zinc).
- Compliance with all acting Directives and quality standards of the EU.
Desiccant Technologies Group, European manufacturer of high-tech industrial desiccant dehumidifiers well-accounted for in many industries, produces the most advanced equipment for the effective control of air humidity at the production and storage of dairy products.
Using the dessicant rotor technology in refrigerating chambers and at production facilities allows to achieve the recommended relative humidity RH <70% at any temperatures.
Desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group will effectively control the preset humidity mode at any temperatures.
Installation of DT Group equipment
- prevents formation of condensed moisture;
- prevents mildew;
- prevents clumping and sticking together of hygroscopic products;
- improves quality of the manufactured products;
- reduces idle time of equipment caused by emergency stops of production lines;
- creates the necessary microclimate at production and storage facilities;
- saves energy;
- improves hygienic condition of the premises.
The air which should be dehumidified (process air) goes through the desiccant rotor. Water molecules are adsorbed in a special silicagel rotor.
Desiccant rotor is regenerated by the second air stream preheated to 90-140 °C. Moisture is removed from the premises in the form of warm moist air.
Industrial desiccant dehumidifier DT Group2015-05-26 13:35 author publisher Dairy products