Humidity control at the production of meat products
The best way to solve problems at the production of meat products
How to improve the processing and storage of meat products?
How to retain the quality of equipment and minimize its idle time?
How to improve the long-term storage of meat products?
In order to achieve all these goals, it is necessary to reach the optimum humidity at the production and storage of meat products!
Uncontrolled humidity creates the following problems:
- Formation of condensed moisture on the surface of production equipment and at production facilities.
- Formation of frost, ice, ice accretion in refrigerators and freezers.
- Stops in the operation of equipment needed for its defrosting and washing.
- Failures of electronic and electrical systems.
- Emergency stops of production lines.
- Development of mildew and bacteria on products, at production and storage facilities.
- Quicker deterioration of bearing constructions of buildings.
The best solution to these problems is to remove excessive moisture by dessicant method at the production of meat products.
This problem is solved by desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group, which is confirmed by their successful usage at meat factories of Ukraine.
The advantages of desiccant dehumidifiers of DT Group
- High drying efficiency at a low energy-consumption level.
- Efficient operation at low temperatures.
- Easy installation.
- Small size and low weight.
- Possibility to fully automate the process of humidity control.
- Corrosion-resistant body (stainless steel, aluminum zinc).
- Compliance with all acting Directives and quality standards of the EU.
Desiccant Technologies Group, European manufacturer of high-tech industrial desiccant dehumidifiers well-accounted for in many industries, produces the most advanced equipment for the effective control of air humidity at the production and storage of meat products.
Using the dessicant rotor technology in production shops, refrigerating chambers and at storage facilities allows to maintain the recommended relative humidity and the necessary airflow conditions:
|Stages of production / storage||The relative humidity, RH,%||Temperature conditions, ° C.|
|Cooling of fresh meat||90-92%||-1°С; -2°С|
|Intensive freezing||90-95%||-23°С; -30°С|
|Freezing of meat in semi-carcasses||90-92%||-23°С; -35°С|
|Freezing of meat and offal in blocks||90%||-23°С; -27°С|
|Storage of unpackaged meat:
– short-term storage
– long-term storage
|Storage of meat and offal in blocks||-18°С|
|Storage of chilled meat||-2°С-0°С|
Desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group will effectively control the preset humidity mode at any temperatures and prevent formation of frost, ice, ice accretion in refrigerators and freezers.
Installation of DT Group equipment
- prevents formation of condensed moisture;
- prevents mildew;
- reduces loss of product weight during freezing;
- improves quality of the manufactured products;
- reduces idle time caused by stops needed for defrosting and washing;
- creates the necessary microclimate at production and storage facilities;
- saves energy;
- improves hygienic condition of the premises.
The air which should be dehumidified (process air) goes through the desiccant rotor. Water molecules are adsorbed in a special silicagel rotor.
Desiccant rotor is regenerated by the second air stream preheated to 90-140 °C. Moisture is removed from the premises in the form of warm moist air.
Industrial desiccant dehumidifier DT Group2015-05-26 11:59 author publisher Production of meat products