Humidity control at the production of sausage products
The best way to solve problems at the production of sausage products
How to stop the processes which deteriorate the quality of sausage products at their production?
How to reduce the volume of waste?
How to reduce idle time of equipment?
In order to achieve all these goals, it is necessary to reach the optimum humidity at the production of sausage products!
Uncontrolled humidity creates the following problems:
- Development of mildew and bacteria on products, at production and storage facilities.
- Formation of condensed moisture on the surface of production equipment and at production facilities.
- Emergency stops of production lines.
- Stops of the equipment needed for their defrosting and washing.
- Failures of electronic and electrical systems.
- Quicker deterioration of bearing constructions of buildings.
The best solution to these problems is to remove excessive moisture by dessicant method at the production of sausage products.
This problem is solved by desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group
The advantages of desiccant dehumidifiers of DT Group
- High drying efficiency at a low energy-consumption level.
- Efficient operation at low temperatures.
- Easy installation.
- Small size and low weight.
- Possibility to fully automate the process of humidity control.
- Corrosion-resistant body (stainless steel, aluminum zinc).
- Compliance with all acting Directives and quality standards of the EU.
Desiccant Technologies Group, European manufacturer of high-tech industrial desiccant dehumidifiers well-accounted for in many industries, produces the most advanced equipment for the effective control of air humidity at the production and storage of sausage products.
Using the dessicant technology in production shops, drying chambers and storage facilities allows to maintain the recommended relative humidity and the necessary airflow conditions:
|Stages of production / storage||The relative humidity, RH,%||Temperature conditions, ° C.|
|Ripening and drying||70-75%||10-15°С.|
|Storage of half-smoked products||75-78%||6-8°С.|
|Storage of raw-smoked products||25-35%||0-2°С.|
|Storage of boiled-smoked products||75-78%||12-15°С.|
|Storage of natural herbs and spices||70-75%||20-22°С.|
|Storage of auxiliary materials:
– nets, loops, covers;
|Storage of covers:
– collagen, fibrous, polyamide and cellulose
Desiccant dehumidifiers of DT Group will effectively control the preset humidity mode at any temperatures.
Installation of DT Group equipment
- prevents formation of condensed moisture;
- prevents mildew;
- reduces loss of product weight during drying;
- improves quality of the manufactured products;
- reduces idle time of equipment caused by stops needed for defrosting and washing;
- creates the necessary microclimate at production and storage facilities;
- saves energy;
- improves hygienic condition of the premises.
The air which should be dehumidified (process air) goes through the desiccant rotor. Water molecules are adsorbed in a special silicagel rotor.
Desiccant rotor is regenerated by the second air stream preheated to 90-140 °C. Moisture is removed from the premises in the form of warm moist air.
Industrial desiccant dehumidifier DT Group2015-05-25 13:44 author publisher Sausage products