Humidity control at the storage of grains
The best way to solve problems at the storage of grains
How to improve conditions and method of storing grains?
How to maximize technological and economic efficiency of storage?
In order to achieve all these goals, it is necessary to reach optimum humidity in granary!
Uncontrolled humidity creates the following problems:
- Development of insects-pests.
- Deterioration of the viability of seeds in sowing batches of all crops.
- Deterioration of the quality of grain of food purpose throughout the storage period.
- Deterioration of batches of grain.
- Formation of niduses of droplet moisture.
- Development of mildew and bacteria on products and in warehouses.
- Quicker deterioration of bearing constructions of buildings.
The best solution to these problems is to remove the excessive moisture by dessicant method in the process of storage.
This problem is solved by desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group, which is confirmed by their successful usage in granaries of the Ukraine.
The advantages of desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group
- High drying efficiency at a low energy-consumption level.
- Efficient operation at low temperatures.
- Easy installation.
- Small size and low weight.
- Possibility to fully automate the process of humidity control.
- Corrosion-resistant body (stainless steel, aluminum zinc).
- Compliance with all acting Directives and quality standards of the EU.
Desiccant Technologies Group, European manufacturer of high-tech industrial dehumidifiers, well-accounted for in many industries, produces the most advanced equipment for the effective control of humidity at the storage of grains.
Using the desiccant rotor technology in granaries maintains the recommended relative humidity and necessary airflow conditions.
|Products/Materials:||The relative humidity for storage, RH,%|
|Buckwheat, wheat, rye, rice, barley||46-48|
|Corn, oats, millet||45-55|
Desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group will effectively control the preset humidity mode at any temperatures.
Installation of DT Group Industrial Desiccant dehumidifiers
- prevents development of microorganisms and mites;
- maintains the high level of viability of seeds in sowing batches of all crops and in grains of food purpose throughout the storage period;
- reduces the level of deterioration of grains and seeds;
- improves quality of grain in granaries;
- prevents mildew/bacteria growth on products and in storage areas;
- creates the necessary microclimate in storage areas;
- saves energy;
- improves hygienic condition of the premises;
The air which should be dehumidified (process air) goes through the desiccant rotor. Water molecules are adsorbed in a special silicagel rotor.
Desiccant rotor is regenerated by the second air stream preheated to 90-140 °C. Moisture is removed from the premises in the form of warm moist air.
Industrial desiccant dehumidifier DT Group2015-05-27 10:41 author publisher storage of grains