Humidity control during the storage of leather and leather goods
The best way to solve the problems in the process of storage.
How to stop the processes which impair the quality of leather and leather goodss during storage?
In order to achieve this goal, it is necessary to reach optimum humidity during storage!
Uncontrolled humidity creates the following problems:
- Deterioration of finished leather goods, materials and packaging.
- Development of mildew and bacteria on materials, goods and in warehouses.
- Formation of condensed moisture on the inside walls and roofs of warehouses.
- Development of wet corrosion on the surfaces of metal constructions.
- Quicker deterioration of bearing constructions of buildings.
The best solution to these problems is to remove the excessive moisture by desiccant method in the process of storage.
This problem is solved by desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group, which is confirmed by their successful usage at shoe factories in Ukraine.
The advantages of desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group
- High drying efficiency at a low energy-consumption level.
- Efficient operation at low temperatures.
- Easy installation.
- Small size and low weight.
- Possibility to fully automate the process of humidity control.
- Corrosion-resistant body (stainless steel, aluminum zinc).
- Compliance with all acting Directives and quality standards of the EU.
Desiccant Technologies Group European manufacturer of high-tech industrial dehumidifiers, well-accounted for in many industries, produces the most advanced equipment for the effective control of humidity during production and storage of leather and leather goods.
Using the desiccant rotor technology of air drying in the places of storage maintains the recommended relative humidity and necessary airflow conditions at storage of goods and materials:
|Products/Materials||The relative humidity, RH,%||Temperature conditions, ° C.|
|Packaging of finished leather goods||50-60%||14°С-25°С|
|Storage of footwear and leather goods|
Desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group will effectively control the preset humidity mode at any temperatures.
Installation of DT Group Industrial Desiccant dehumidifiers
- prevents mildew and bacteria growth;
- retains quality of finished goods, materials and packaging;
- creates the necessary microclimate in production and storage facilities;
- prevents formation of condensed moisture;
- prevents corrosion;
- saves energy;
- improves hygienic condition of the premises;
increases lifespan of bearing constructions of buildings.
The air which should be dehumidified (process air) goes through the desiccant rotor. Water molecules are adsorbed in a special silicagel rotor.
Desiccant rotor is regenerated by the second air stream preheated to 90-140 °C. Moisture is removed from the premises in the form of warm moist air.
Industrial desiccant dehumidifier DT Group2015-05-27 14:27 author publisher storage of leather and leather goods