Optimization of ventilation and conditioning systems.
The best way to solve problems in the operation of ventilation and conditioning systems.
How to create an optimum indoor climate at production facilities, in warehouses, hangars, commercial or entertainment centers, parking lots or garages?
Which equipment has the lowest energy-consumption level?
Standard ventilation and conditioning systems, which are used for airflow exchange in residential premises, offices, warehouses and production areas do not control temperature and humidity of air as such and, therefore, do not provide in full the necessary climate conditions of premises. Operation and maintenance of this equipment is expensive. It consumes a lot of energy.
In order to ensure efficient operation of ventilation and conditioning systems it is necessary to use a desiccant dehumidifier in combination with these systems!
This may be necessary where there are constant or periodical significant moisture inflows, or there is a need for accurate control and adjustment of air humidity.
These tasks are solved by desiccant dehumidifiers of Desiccant Technologies Group.
Areas where dehumidifiers can be used:
|Production plants of:
|Commercial and public buildings:
Using drying technology in storage areas allows to maintain recommended relative humidity and necessary air-flow conditions and, therefore, to effectively control the preset humidity level at any temperatures.
The advantages of desiccant dehumidifiers of DT Group
- High drying efficiency at a low energy-consumption level.
- Efficient operation at low temperatures.
- Easy installation.
- Small size and low weight.
- Possibility to fully automate the process of humidity control.
- Corrosion-resistant body (stainless steel, aluminum zinc).
- Compliance with all acting Directives and quality standards of the EU.
Desiccant Technologies Group is a European producer of high-tech dehumidifiers well-accounted for in many industries.
Desiccant dehumidifiers of DT Group are the most advanced equipment for the effective control of air humidity.
Installation of DT Group Industrial Desiccant dehumidifiers
- reduces energy-consumption and, as the result, increases profit from your investment;
- increases productivity of ventilation and conditioning systems;
- reduces maintenance costs;
- creates the necessary indoor microclimate;
- creates the necessary microclimate for preservation of equipment;
- prevents development of condensed moisture;
- prevents mildew and bacteria growh on products and walls of premises;
- prevents corrosion;
- retains quality of foodstuffs and materials;
- reduces the total cost of storage;
- reduces the cost of preservation of equipment;
- prevents wet metal corrosion;
- prevents failures of electrical equipment;
- increases serviceability of equipment;
- improves hygienic condition of premises;
- increases lifespan of bearing constructions of buildings.
The air which should be dehumidified (process air) goes through the desiccant rotor. Water molecules are adsorbed in a special silicagel rotor.
Desiccant rotor is regenerated by the second air stream preheated to 90-140 °C. Moisture is removed from the premises in the form of warm moist air.
Industrial desiccant dehumidifier DT Group2015-05-27 13:00 author publisher Ventilation and conditioning