Desiccant Dehumidifier MDC450
Desiccant Technologies Group desiccant dehumidifier MDC450 is designed for general purposes – room air dehumidification and process drying. The compact construction allows extended periods of operation with a minimum of maintenance. Dehumidifier is designed for drying-out buildings, new buildings as well as water-damaged buildings; to control humidity in basements and garages. Furthermore, it is used for room air dehumidification, dry air storage, water works and pump stations, etc. Especially suitable for low temperature and low humidity operation.
Casing – stainless steel.
- The casing has high resistance to atmospheric corrosion and made of 1,0 mm stainless steel sheet metal; some parts made of 1,5 and 2,0 mm stainless steel in order to achieve rigidity
- Compact design and low weight of the unit
- High performance at low temperatures and low relative humidity in a room
- Optional humidistat is available as an accessory
- Easy access to the internal components of the dehumidifier for the maintenance
- High efficiency of the washable silica gel rotor
- All components made exclusively by European manufacturers
Rated airflow – 450 m^3/h
Available static pressure 120 Pа
Rated airflow 120 m^3/h
Available static pressure 50 Pа
(1х230V, 50 Hz) 3 kW
Current 13 А
Weight 24 kg
Operating temperature -30/+40˚С
Max noise level
without ductworks 55 dBA
Air filter EU4
IEC protective class IP44
Have questions? Contact us here!